Halo Infinite will enter its fifth season this month and will be the last season for 2023.
Season 4 has been a big success, filled with content, including the return of the popular mode Infection.
Now, Season 5 could see the return of other old-school modes and other exciting content.
Here’s everything we know about Halo Infinite Season 5.
The new season of Halo Infinite, Season 5, will launch on the 17th of October 2023.
- Infect your Spartan and weapons with all-new Flood customization items.
- Venture into crystal caves (watch out for those blamite crystals!) and ancient, mysterious stone ruins on two new Arena maps—Prism and Forbidden.
- Create your own PvE experiences with the new Forge AI toolkit, and stay tuned for the arrival of Firefight King of the Hill in matchmaking.
- Level up your customization game by equipping any helmet across all Armor Cores.
- Complete your Career Rank journey and obtain the rank of Hero to unlock the Infinite Mark VI Armor Kit.
- Halo 4’s Extraction mode returns, reimagined for Halo Infinite.
- Earn XP to advance your Battle Pass in Custom Games.
- Overall pass is tighter with better-quality content
- Play the way you want! Progress your pass with Match XP (Matchmaking or Custom Games)
- 50 total tiers (includes 20 tiers of free content newly streamlined with a similar breadth of content offered in a more efficient manner)
- Premium Pass:
- Costs 1,000 credits
- Includes 1,000 earnable credits over the course of completing the Premium Battle Pass
- Includes exclusive instant bonus customization item
- Includes an extra challenge slot and Bonus XP when activated
- Never expires; yours to keep and complete at your leisure
- Available for purchase in the Shop at any point after season launch
- Free Pass:
- 20 tiers of content
- Availability and access expires on November 13 with the start of a new Operation
- Can be converted to Premium at any time
- Free 20-tier reward track
- Play what you want to progress (including Custom Games)
- More time to complete than pre-Season 5 “Events”
- Free access expires at the end of the Operation (but you retain everything you’ve already earned)
- Premium Upgrade:
- 500 credits includes special instant unlock bonus cosmetic
- 2,000 credits includes above + instant unlock all 20 reward tiers
- Operation Pass never expires
- Includes Bonus XP and extra challenge slot when active