Season 4 of Warzone and Modern Warfare 2 is coming next week!
The simultaneous release will see an influx of new content for both Call of Duty games, thanks to a new Battle Pass that brings new weapons to the mix.
Not to mention, new multiplayer maps and even a few tweaks to the Warzone map – all to be enjoyed with a dose of Double XP Weekend!
So what’s new this season? Here’s what to expect from Season 4 of Warzone 2 and Modern Warfare 2.
Season 4 of Warzone and Modern Warfare 2 will release on Wednesday 14th of June 2023.
Here are the major highlights we’re expecting from the new season:
- Welcome to Vondel. This medium-sized map is ready to host Resurgence, DMZ, and the Lockdown LTM at launch, with standard Battle Royale in-Season.
- Over a Half Dozen New Features. Tactical Amphibious Vehicle (TAV), the return of Favorite Supply Boxes, dynamic fog, a new Field Upgrade, and more.
- The Sandstorm Continues in Al Mazrah. In addition to Vondel’s introduction, Al Mazrah sees some slight topographical changes during Season 04.
- Warzone Ranked Play Resets, First Full Series in Season 04. Ready yourself for a full Ranked Season with more rewards to claim. Read more about Warzone Ranked in the General Overview part of this blog.
- More at Mid-Season, Including Traditional Battle Royale in Vondel, New Vondel Gulag. The action will only get hotter as we look towards a summer Mid-Season Update.
Modern Warfare 2
- A Six-Pack of New Multiplayer Maps at Launch. Showdown. Kunstenaar (pronounced “khun-steh-nawr”) District. Mercado. Penthouse. Mawizeh Marsh. Ahkdar Village. Plus one more Core MP map planned for mid-season.
- Search & Destroy, Prisoner Rescue to Expand to 12v12 for a Limited Time. Expect the Playlist rotation to include these intense modes with double the number of players on each team.
- A New Ranked Season. Rise and grind; shoot for a new top Division and unlock those cool Ranked Rewards as you prepare for the exciting conclusion to the Call of Duty League season. More details in the General Overview.
Expect another new Battle Pass, costing 1000 COD Points.
This new Battle Pass will feature two new weapons, which may change the meta and best loadouts for the games.
These two weapons are the “Tempus Razorback” assault rifle and “ISO 45” SMG.
Players can also get the “TONFA” Melee weapon from the upcoming Assault on Vondel Event.
We’re also going to see a handful of cosmetics, including a new Operator, Weapon Blueprints, Emblems, Weapon Skins, Operator Skins and much more!
Nikto will be the featured Operator skin in this Battle Pass with Ana Vega coming later.