With Act 2 underway, players are getting ready and can expect Valorante update 7.05.
This next update focuses on some competitive changes, an update to the Agent Astra and bringing in the new map Sunset to the competitive pool
It’s also bringing in, as you would expect, a number of bug fixes.
So here’s what we know about the 7.05 update in Valorant.
Valorant Update 7.05 Release Date
We’re expecting this next update will be released on the 6th of September 2023.
Valorant Update 7.05 Patch Notes
Details are provided courtesy of the latest PBE.
There has been a wave of competitive rank boosting with bots and real players. In an effort to protect against this abuse, we have introduced restrictions where Ascendant players and higher can only invite players with Platinum rank and higher to their competitive party.
We will continue to actively monitor botting abuse and ban any accounts suspicious of this behaviour.
For more information on our Gameplay Systems and our approach to combating disruptive behaviour, check out our recent VALORANT Systems Health Series
The change we’ve made to her Astral Form (X) gives Astra back some agency and information, allowing you to react to enemy footsteps and utility you may have missed while in Astral Form.
- Astral Form (X)
- Astra will now be able to hear everything happening around her physical body while in Astral form.
- Sunset will now be in the map rotation for Competitive mode.
- Competitive map rotation includes: Sunset, Breeze, Ascent, Haven, Bind, Split, and Lotus
- Fixed a bug where the SFX volume would default back to 100% volume when Alt-Tab-ing out of game.
- Fixed a bug where there was a small audio dead zone in Astra’s Cosmic Divide (X).
- Fixed a bug where Deadlock’s Sonic Sensor (Q) would trigger when Gekko’s Wingman (Q) walks near it.
- Fixed a bug where other Agents were not animating when they moved through Omen’s Dark Cover (E) ability.
- Fixed a bug where Cypher’s Trapwire (C) would sometimes fail to activate when placed on stairs.