After a more traditional update, players are hoping for more in the 7.03 update for Valorant will be just as exciting.
The 7.02 Update in Valorant saw a number of Agent updates that improved the quality of life in the game.
This next update, based on the PBE, aims to fix more bugs ahead of the Episode 7 Act 2 update.
So here’s what we know about the 7.03 update in Valorant.
We’re expecting this next update to release on the 15th of August 2023.
Valorant Update 7.03 Patch Notes
- We have restructured the rendering system with the goal of making the system more maintainable in the future.
PLAY BEHAVIOR UPDATES
- We added party text mutes for people who have received team text mutes.
- We added formatting changes to our behavioral warning messaging system in order to improve visibility and readability.
Favoriting After Purchase and End-0f-Game Unlock
- After purchasing or unlocking a Battlepass or event pass items at the end of a game, you will now have the ability to immediately Favorite your newly purchased/unlocked weapon or accessory item (titles not included) on the confirmation screen.
Navigation to Sprays Collection
- After purchasing or unlocking a Battlepass or event pass Spray at the end of a game, you will now be able to directly navigate to that newly acquired Spray in the Collections tab from the confirmation screen.
- Fixed a bug where a white line appeared on Player Portraits when an Ultimate was used.
- Fixed an issue where a shield’s number value appears red in the shop upon damage and then when buying it back again.
- Fixed a font issue where Greek Tonos was not rendering for Account Names.
- Fixed a bug where VOIP Ducks Flavor VO (a setting that, when turned on, makes in-game sounds slightly lower in order to prioritize party/team comms) was not functioning as intended.
- Fixed a bug in the Esports Hub that was causing the Schedule to show incorrect Time/Days due to UTC time conversion.