Rocket League’s 8th Birthday/Anniversary is approaching and Psyonix is preparing something for it.
Last year, players could enjoy Birthday Ball as well as receive rewards, but what is in store this year?
Here’s what we know about Rocket League’s 8th Birthday event.
The event begins on the 28th of June and runs until the 12th of July 2023.
This year’s LTM’s are ‘Super Cube’ and ‘Beach Ball.
Super Cube transforms our beloved Rocket Ball into a cube that you could eventually learn to love. This runs from the 28th of June to the 5th of July 2023.
Beach Ball sees the ball curve through the air when you hit it. With enough practice, you can even spin the ball right past your opponent’s defence; this runs from the 5th of July to the 12th of July 2023.
Rewards & Challenges
Here are the challenge rewards available:
- 8th Birthday Crown Player Banner
- 8th Birthday Avatar Border
- Golden Egg ’23
- Hemi Birthday Player Anthem
- Waned Flame Boost
- Waned Flame Trail
Finishing them all rewarded players with .300 Credits
- June 28 – July 5: Titanium White Fennec (800 Credits)
- June 28 – July 1: Storm Watch: Noire Decal (2000 Credits)
- July 2 – July 3: Huntress Formal Fennec Decal (300 Credits)
- July 4 – July 5: Startrack: Noire Boost (400 Credits)
- July 6 – July 7: Battle-Cars Anniversary Cake: Noire Topper (200 Credits)
- July 7 – July 8: Cupcake Anniversary: Noire Antenna (300 Credits)
- July 10 – July 11: Party Time: Noire Goal Explosion (2000 Credits)
Car Show Returns
If you’re on the hunt for a new ride, the Car Show Item Shop Tab is the place to be! Ten painted cars will be available to purchase from June 28 to July 5, including the unstoppable Grey Octane. Then, we’ll swap in 10 more painted cars for week two, with Gold Dominus leading the pack!