A new Rocket Pass is on the way for players to grind through, with a Carnival theme and lots of rewards.
The best part about update v2.28 is the new car and arena to rocket around in!
Here’s everything we know about Season 11 of Rocket League.
Season 11 will start on the 7th of June 2023, as detailed on the Season 10 landing page.
The update, which is v2.28, will release on the 6th of June at 4pm PDT/11pm UTC.
Since going free-to-play, Rocket League seasons have lasted three months.
Therefore, we’re expecting the season to end on the 6th of September 2023.
- Estadio Vida is now available to play in Private Matches, Training, and Free Play
Rocket League Radio
- Added a new “Esports” Playlist
- This new playlist will host all current and future Rocket League Radio tracks associated with the RLCS.
- Included tracks:
- Athena & smle – “Moment”
- Athena, smle & Isaac App – “Moment (Worlds Version)”
- Koven – “All We Needed”
- Hoaprox & YUAN – “Savior (feat. Haneri)”
- OddKidOut – “CODES (feat. Macntaj)”
- Isaac App – “Fall (Clean)”
CHANGES AND UPDATES
- Starting with v2.28, Transparent Goalposts are permanently enabled for all players on all platforms
- Some arenas have elements outside of the team’s goals that are connected to the Transparent Goalposts setting (example: the wall fence posts on Farmstead).
- With the setting now permanently on, these elements will no longer block a player’s view when driving on or near a wall.
- The “Transparent Goalposts” checkbox has been removed from Settings -> Video
Item Shop Notifications
- When notable or new items are live in the Item Shop, a new notification will sometimes appear at the top of the main menu.
- These notifications are enabled by default, and you can toggle them off and on in Settings -> Interface with the “Item Shop Notifications” box.
- Fixed cosmetic bugs:
- Hakkaa Decal for Octane (color adjustment)
- Huntress Decal (brightness and gloss fixes)
- Painted X-Devil and Takumi RX-T Car Bodies (trim appearance when using certain Decals
- Hanasha JRL: Multichrome Wheels (fixed appearance while in motion)
- Performed an optimization pass on Sovereign Heights and Deadeye Canyon (Oasis)
- Fixed an issue for PS4/Xbox where the game would freeze at the opening splash-screen for some players
- Fixed an issue where some players will load the game to a blank UI with no main menu screen
- Fixed a bug where a player may rarely become stuck in spectator mode
- [Xbox] Fixed a bug where hitting the select button to type causes the game to soft lock
- Fixed a bug preventing the Palm Tree Topper from appearing in player inventories
This season’s theme is ‘Carnival’ or ‘Soccar’ as Psyonix calls it.
This Season’s Rocket Pass features the Nissan Silvia (S13), using a Hybrid Hitbox in-game.
You can also get the tuned-up Nissan Silvia RLEcustom hood scoop, carbon fiber mods and a dramatic rear wing. Players who want to go all in on the drift look can even equip a mismatched set of Nissan Silvia RLE Wheels!
Both are available through the Premium Pass which will be 1,000 credits.
Other Rocket Pass Rewards include:
- Smoketrail Trail.
- Maelstrom Wheels
- Glitterati Wheels
- Smokeshow Goal Explosion
- Laser-Light Goal Explosion
- Crickets Player Anthem
- Estrella Wheels
- Estrella: Prismatic Wheel
- Piñata Wheels
- Maracas Topper
- Demonio Wheels
The new Arena is called the ‘Estadio Vida Arena’.
You’ll be able to get “Não Sei Parar” by Bhaskar & Afterclapp as an in-game Player Anthem through the Item Shop. Rocket League Radio will also start playing new Monstercat tracks for Season 11 including songs by Brazilian artist Carola, so get ready to groove!
- Hot ‘Za Topper
- Flaming Fork Antenna
- Unicorn Juice Boost
- Chemergy Goal Explosion
- Autobahn Decal
Season 11 Packs
With a Cobalt Dominus Car as the base, you’ll get loaded up on UV power with the Black Sun Ray Boost, Lime Astro CSX Inverted Wheels, and Crimson Meteor Storm Goal Explosion!
Built around the cybernetic Masamune Car. The Druk Decal brings a certain robo-dragon vibe, and you’ll also get the Friction Trail, a Calculated Player Banner, and a set of Spiralis Wheels.
Season 10 Rewards
The season 10 rewards were revealed to be Toppers and Trails.
Prepare to ignite your air dribbles with luminous beauty dancing 8-bit movement.
Season 11 Rewards will be announced within a month of the end of the season.