Pokemon GO is one of the most established mobile Pokemon games to date and now after years of teasing, Pokemon Sleep is releasing.
With both these apps available, players can get a new device called the ‘Pokemon GO Plus +‘.
This new and improved take on the Pokemon GO Plus will allow players to be connected to the Pokemon world even when asleep!
Here’s all you need to know about the new Pokemon GO Plus + device.
The Pokemon GO Plus + will be available in America on July 14, 2023, with European release arriving a week later on July 21, 2023.
The device costs £49.99 in the UK.
- Pokémon GO Plus + device
- Pokémon GO Plus + strap with clip
- USB charging cable
- Operations manual
- Weight approximately 50 grams
- Size 6.5 cm (2.55 in) wide and 1.8 cm (0.72 in) thick
- USB Type-C charge
- Takes 3 hours 30 minutes to charge
- Android 7 and up
- iOS 14 and up (iPhone 7 or newer devices)
Which is larger than the original Pokemon GO Plus device.
What Does It Do?
Like the Pokémon GO Plus or Poké Ball Plus devices, Pokémon GO Plus + can be paired with Pokémon GO for an easy way to play the game without having to continuously check your smart device screen.
With its ability to automatically throw Poké Balls for you, you can catch Pokémon even while it’s stowed in your bag.
You can do more than just automatically spin PokéStops and throw Poké Balls.
- You can now use Great Balls and Ultra Balls on Pokemon GO
- Can be paired with both Pokemon GO and Pokemon Sleep
- Keep track of your sleep with the press of a button
- You can use your sleep data when you play Pokémon GO or Pokémon Sleep
- Pikachu’s voice will give you prompts when it’s time to wake up or go to sleep
- If you connect your Pokémon GO Plus + device to your Pokémon Sleep app, a special Pikachu wearing a nightcap will appear in the game to help you raise Snorlax
- If you pair your Pokémon GO Plus + to your Pokémon GO game, you’ll be able to take on Special Research and earn an encounter with Snorlax wearing a nightcap within that game