A good crosshair in Valorant is an incredibly valuable thing to have and you need to make sure you get the right one for you.
If you’ve seen some great crosshairs, possibly even a pro player’s crosshair
, you may want to copy it for yourself and give it a try.
Trying new crosshairs will help you understand what you like or don’t like and get you more comfortable with the game.
So here’s how you can copy a player’s crosshair in Valorant.
How To Copy Crosshairs In Valorant
Copying a Valorant Crosshair is very easy.
There are a few options you can try, the first is if you spot someone in your game using a crosshair you like, you can copy it there and then:
- First, be sure you’re viewing the player who has the crosshair you want to copy,
- Next, type either “/crosshair copy” or “/cc” to import the crosshair and save it as a new crosshair profile
- Open your settings page and make any additional adjustments you may want to tweak to your needs (if you have any)
- The crosshair is now ready for you to use
Alternatively, you can copy and paste a Crosshair Code into your game.
Here’s how to do it:
- Go to the main menu of Valorant
- Select the settings icon in the top right corner
- Click ‘Settings’ and then press the ‘Crosshair’ tab
- Select ‘Import Profile Code’ next to Crosshair Profile
- Copy your desired code and paste it into the text box
- Click ‘Import’