Halo Infinite will enter its sixth season as it enters its third year and drops in early 2024.
Season 5 featured lots of new content, including the long-awaited Extraction mode, two new maps and plenty of new cosmetics.
Now, Season 6 is looming and players are excited to see what comes next for 343’s FPS.
Here’s everything we know about Halo Infinite Season 6.
Halo Infinite Season 6 Release Date
The new season of Halo Infinite, Season 6, will launch on the 30th or 31st of January 2024.
- Multiplayer Maps
- Battle Pass
- Rank Rewards
- Bug Fixes
- Armor Customisation
- Game Modes
- Quality-of-life improvements
Halo Infinite Season 6 Battle Pass
In the previous season, an overhaul was made to the way the Battle Pass works including:
- Overall pass is tighter with better-quality content
- Progress your pass with Match XP (Matchmaking or Custom Games)
- 50 total tiers (includes 20 tiers of free content newly streamlined with a similar breadth of content offered in a more efficient manner)
- Premium Pass:
- Costs 1,000 credits
- Includes 1,000 earnable credits over the course of completing the Premium Battle Pass
- Includes exclusive instant bonus customization item
- Includes an extra challenge slot and Bonus XP when activated
- Never expires; yours to keep and complete at your leisure
- Available for purchase in the Shop at any point after season launch
- Free Pass:
- 20 tiers of content
- Availability and access expires mid-season with the start of a new Operation
- Can be converted to Premium at any time
Halo Infinite Season 6 New Maps
It’s rumoured that 4 maps could be on the way in Season 6 including:
- ONI Ship
- Snow Fire
Relic was a map in Halo 2’s Maptacular Pack. The map was remade in Halo 2: Anniversary‘s multiplayer mode as Remnant.
Meanwhile, Rockridge has been leaked as a Big Team Battle Map.
As well as this, a new Arena MP map called ‘Illusion’ is on the way.
New Halo Infinite Arena MP Map –— Halo Leaks (@leaks_infinite) November 21, 2023
A new game mode tends to arrive with a new season and many have been expecting Firefight to return at some point.
There have been rumours in the past that it would release at some stage, but it has yet to surface.
Firefight was a PVE mode where up to four players would take on waves of AI Covenant enemies.