Fortnite Update v26.30 is the third update of Chapter 4 Season 4 and will arrive TODAY!
Bringing new skins, content and changes to the game, this update will be a nice refresh as it brings with it the Fortnitemares update!
Here’s what we know about the patch notes for v26.30 in Fortnite.
FOR THE LATEST PATCH NOTES HEAD HERE.
Fortnite Update v26.30 Release Date
Fortnite’s next update will be released on the 10th of October 2023 at 9AM BST.
Below you can find the download size for this new update on each platform.
These updates range from 1-5GB in size:
- PS4 – 9.6GB
- PS5 – 9.5GB
- Xbox One – 10GB
- Xbox Series X – 8.6GB
- PC – 8GB
- Switch – 10GB
- Android – 3.72GB
Fortnite Update v26.30 Patch Notes
Here’s what we’re expecting in the next update:
- Hord Rush (Zero Build) Returns
- Augments Enabled
- New Cube Monster Part Upgrade Benches
- Old weapons returning in this mode such as Dual Fiend Hunters, Light Machine Gun, EvoChrome Assault Rifles, EvoChrome Shot Guns, and more.
- Quests for XP, maybe a free cosmetic reward
- FNCS updates
- New Encrypted Files
- New Cosmetics
- Final Weekly Quests
- Mae’s Snapshot Quests for Cosmetics + NPC Services
- Voice Chat now has a report option
- Bug Fixes
- Quality of Life Improvements
Skins And Cosmetics
New Fortnitemares 2023 Skins pic.twitter.com/V2cEZKdBHh— iFireMonkey (@iFireMonkey) October 10, 2023
All Cosmetics added in Fortnitemares 2023 (v26.30) pic.twitter.com/Z7n0fUr815— iFireMonkey (@iFireMonkey) October 10, 2023
Alan Wake Bundle pic.twitter.com/rgjGQBOVL4— iFireMonkey (@iFireMonkey) October 10, 2023
Jack Skellington and Michael Myers Bundles: pic.twitter.com/OPFX0R9DnZ— iFireMonkey (@iFireMonkey) October 10, 2023
- Vaults will be either disabled for Fortnitemares OR changed to include Fortnitemares themed Mythics such as Howler Claws, Shadow Midas’ Drum Gun, Inkquisitor’s Suppressed SMG, + More!
- Vampire Stake Shotgun (Rare -> Mythic Rarity)
- Thorne’s Vampiric Blade (Mythic Rarity)
- Red Version of the Witch Broom
- Pumpkin Launcher (Rare -> Legendary)
- Ahsoka Tano Holograms
- Jedi Training Lightsaber
- Force Abilities
- Trick or Treat
- Candy gives +10 extra healing
- Witchy Warrior
- Witch Broom Cooldown is 20% faster (16 Seconds instead of 20 Seconds)
- Mythic Grab Bag
- Receive a random mythic weapon
- Instantly gain a wood stake shotgun, wood stake shotguns also give siphon on hit against players
- Phantom Meowscles
- Heartbreaker Ranger
- Peely Bone
Here’s what bugs could be fixed in the next update, based on the Fortnite Trello board:
- The exclamation mark above the Quest tab may not clear
- Some trees are not rendering correctly
- Unable to delete presets
- Mainframe Throwback Quest Pack’s Pickaxe styles display an incorrect texture
- Battle Royale
- Save The World
- Mobile & Cloud