Fortnite Update v26.20 is the second update of Chapter 4 Season 4 and will arrive TODAY!
Bringing new skins, content and changes to the game, this update will be a nice refresh for the game and will arrive shortly after the first post-launch update.
It’s an update that will take place after Fortnite’s 6th Birthday, which will likely see a lot of birthday items vaulted.
Here’s what we know about the patch notes for v26.20 in Fortnite.
FOR THE LATEST PATCH NOTES HEAD HERE.
Fortnite Update v26.20 Release Date
Fortnite’s next update will be released on the 26th of September 2023 at 9AM BST.
Below you can find the download size for this new update on each platform.
These updates range from 1-5GB in size:
- PS4 – 4.3GB
- PS5 – 5GB
- Xbox One – 5.5GB
- Xbox Series X – 3.5GB
- PC – 4.8GB
- Switch – 5GB
- Android – TBC
Fortnite Update v26.20 Patch Notes
Here’s what we’re expecting in the next update:
- New Skins and Cosmetics
- Map Changes
- Unvaulted/New Weapons and Augments
- New NPCs
- New Quests
- Bug Fixes
- October Crew Pack
- Week 5 & 6 Quests added
- Birthday Quests Removed
- Rocket Ram added to Competitive
- New skins will be added in this next update including the October Fortnite Crew Pack
- Ahsoka skin will be added
ALL Ahsoka Tano Rewards pic.twitter.com/2sjFAcMWFx— iFireMonkey (@iFireMonkey) September 26, 2023
Orchid Rancor Bundle pic.twitter.com/bGdesvtsVO— iFireMonkey (@iFireMonkey) September 26, 2023
- My Hero Academia Mythics
- Birthday presents
- Jump Balloon Augment
- Star Wars Rift Gates
- Toggle Zoom DMR
- Marksman Headshots
- Marksman Rifle headshots deal increased damage
- Ninja Training
- Increased movement speed while crouching.
Returning Augments:— iFireMonkey (@iFireMonkey) September 26, 2023
You become covered in Mud when in Big Bushes, Leaf Piles, and Tall Grass.
Receive some Wildwasp Jars, and gain an additional one with every elimination.
Gain thermal vision and regenerate health while riding…
There are currently 14 Mythics in the loot pool (including MHA), but Fortnite still has at least 4 more Mythics planned for Vaults later this season:— HYPEX (@HYPEX) September 16, 2023
– Mythic Rapid Fire (Buffed to 26 Bullets)
– Mythic Overclocked Pulse AR
– Mythic Havoc Shotgun
– Unknown Fortnitemares Mythic pic.twitter.com/zLxADKaQXU
New Augments are added in almost every update. Here’s a list of upcoming augments according to @iFireMonkey:
- High Voltage
- Gain 1 Business Turret
- Gain 2 Shield Breaker EMPs
- Storm Chaser
- Reduce stamina drain when sprinting
- Further reduced stamina drain when sprinting in the storm
- Revamped Siphon
- Heals 8 HP per shot
- Is apparently multiplied by 0.01, meaning you’d only get 0.8 HP per shot, might just be reading this wrong though
- Farm Fresh
- Farm items gives +10 extra healing
- Trick Or Treat:
- Halloween Candy gives +10 extra healing
- Witchy Warrior:
- Witch Broom Cooldown is 20% faster (16 Seconds instead of 20 Seconds)
We may also see the Flare Gun readded in this update or the next…
Here’s what bugs could be fixed in the next update, based on the Fortnite Trello board:
- Player icons may not update in the friends menu.
- Players may occasionally get brought to the top of the sidebar when scrolling their friend list
- Players are not receiving messaging about XP earned in UEFN islands.
- Some trees are not rendering correctly
- The rings on the Airbound Eyes contrail are pink/red instead of blue
- The Crowning Achievement Emote only shows the Crown count in Battle Royale modes
- Battle Royale
- Sometimes Security Cameras won’t show the yellow beam to let you know you’re being tracked.
- Save The World
- Throwing Star projectiles blocked
- Dragon Slash
- Special effects in performance mode
- View Distance Rendering
- Mobile & Cloud
- Sprint button may be missing on some UEFN/Creative maps
- DLSS Disabled on GeForceNow