Fortnite’s new update is the first in Chapter 4 Season 3 and will make a number of improvements to the popular shooter game.
In this new update, we’ll see things such as the Fortnite x Nike collaboration, Summer cosmetics and a number of bug fixes
Here are the patch notes for update v25.10 in Fortnite.
Fortnite’s v25.10 update will arrive on the 20th of May at 8AM GMT
Below you can find the update sizes for Fortnite – these vary from console to console, but are usually 1-5GB:
- PS4 – 6 GB
- PS5 – 6.23 GB
- XBOX ONE – 6GB
- XBOX SERIES X – 6GB
- PC – 5.45 GB
- SWITCH – TBD
- ANDROID – TBD
v25.10 Patch Notes
See below for a summary of the v25.10 patch notes.
- Rank Reset
- Relik Jungle Boss has been added to the files along with the Cloaking Device that is dropped when defeating him.
- ‘Summer Escape’ (previously ’14 Days of Summer’) assets added
- Witcher x Fortnite Collab added
- Added weekly quests for weeks 3,4, and 7
- Quests UI has been smaller with quests extending in size when selected
- New NPCs
- New Augments
- Mud Warrior
- You regenerate health and shield while covered in mud
- SMG Extended Mag
- SMGS have increased magazine size
- Mud Warrior
- The Tracker’s Armory Reality Augment is unvaulted. Activate this Reality Augment to get a Flare Gun instantly (and of course a Shadow Tracker!)
- Chickens and Sky Jellies have been vaulted
- The population of wolves and boars have been reduced
- The frequency of fishing spots has been reduced.
- Unvaulted Shockwaves (Zero Build only)
- Unvaulted Flare Gun
- Released Mythic MK-Alpha AR (Dropped by Jungle Boss)
- Cloak Gauntlets (found in Chests & Floor Loot)
- Mythic Invisibility Cloak Gauntlets (Dropped by Jungle Boss)
- Hollowhead’s glowing eyes may clip through his head
- Dark Power Chrod’s face does not change expressions during emotes
- Craggy Champion
- The helmets on some outfits appear matte grey
Save The World
Take a trip back to the Blasted Badlands in v25.10! This Venture Season includes the Rage Meter modifier, Venture Level rewards, and returning Venture Challenge Quests. The Rage Meter modifier prevents energy from regenerating on its own, while also speeding up your ability cooldowns and increasing ability damage. If you need a rage refill, eliminate Husks to fill your energy bar. Energy management is the name of the game in the Blasted Badlands!
The Blasted Badlands Venture Season means the questline is back! Escort characters with unique modifiers and keep the van vibes rollin’. You’ll escort two Heroes in Hit The Road — Quinn and Crackshot — each on a journey to broadcast their Songs of the Summer. Quinn’s modifier “Shields Up!” will boost your shield’s regeneration, while Crackshot’s “Concussive Shieldbreak” modifier will knock enemies back when your shield runs out.
As the road trip continues, each Hero’s modifier will grow and evolve. Hitch a ride and help broadcast Quinn and Crackshot’s Songs of the Summer!
DENNIS JR. – JUNE 21 AT 8 PM ET
Burger boss-turned-Hero – Dennis includes his own questline! The Impostor questline follows Dennis’ journey from survivor to warrior. With his unique Perk Burger Buff, turn your eliminations into tasty burgers for Health and Energy regen.
TRICERA OPS RAMIREZ – JUNE 28 AT 8 PM ET
“Rrrrooooar!” – Tricera Ops Ramirez
- Standard Perk: Saurian Vigor
- Heal 2.125% of your max Health every 5 seconds.
- Commander Perk: Saurian Vigor+
- Heal 6.375% of your max Health every 5 seconds.
- Fixed an issue that caused team fill options to be disabled when privacy settings weren’t set to “Friends Only.”
- Fixed an issue where a rift could block the tracks during the Deliver the Bomb Missions.
In-Game Creator Code Update
Great news! Coming this Wednesday, your Creator Code will be displayed on all of your Island Pages across Discover, and on your Creator Page. We’ve fixed the bug showing your Account Display Name. Players can now more easily find content associated with you and your Creator Code!
New Options for the Upgraded Conditional Button
The upgraded version of the Conditional Button device now has the “Requires Holding Item” option. This means the instigating player must be holding one of the items registered with the device in order to pass the condition. If no items registered with the conditional button can be held (for example, if they’re all resources), the test will always fail.
New Option for the Item Granter
The Item Granter has a new “Grant on Game Start” option, which determines whether items are automatically granted when the game starts.
New Options for the Hop Flower Bouncer
Two new options have been added to the Hop Flower, located inside the Bouncer Gallery device. These options give creators greater control over how much momentum is maintained when a player or vehicle is bounced by the flower.
- Maintained Momentum
- Maintained Vehicle Momentum
New Options for the Upgraded Guard Spawner
Several new options have been added to the upgraded version of the Guard Spawner device. These new options allow for a more controlled experience.
- Show Spawn Radius
- Use Device Spawn Rotation
- Play Spawn Visual Effect
- Use Alertness
There are also new functions and events for the Guard Spawner:
- Force Attack Target
- On Alerted
- On Target Lost
- On Suspicious
- On Unaware
- On Eliminating
- On Damaged
Load and Unload Regions in UEFN using World Partition
In UEFN, using World Partition, you can now load only the regions you are working on to increase the viewport responsiveness and frame rate. This greatly enhances the performance of UEFN as you edit your project, especially when working on large projects with multiple collaborators.
New Option in the My Island > Settings Tab
In the My Island settings, the new “Edit Mode – Enable Vehicle Damage” option gives you the choice of whether or not vehicles cause damage while you are editing your island. This helps you avoid unintended changes caused by vehicle damage to structures or the environment while you are editing.
New Items for Creative and UEFN
- Cloak Gauntlets
- MK-Alpha Assault Rifle
- Boar Hair
UEFN Asset and Device Updates
- AI Patrol Path Node Device: New events and device options exposed to Verse.
- New Jungle Landscape Materials
- UEFN’s Audio Player has two new options to further customize gameplay:
- Stereo Spread
- Sync Player Audio
New Gameplay Example: Escape Room Key Mechanics
Interested in making an escape room? Our newest Gameplay Example, Escape Room Key Mechanics, shows you how to use triggers and a prop manipulator to spawn a key that can be used to escape the locked room. This mechanic is easily modified to use in a number of ways. Check it out now!
New Island Templates
Verse Stronghold Template
The Verse Stronghold template helps you create a game mode that showcases AI, with the goal of having players eliminate all hostile enemies at a heavily guarded Stronghold.
Deserted: Domination Template
The Deserted: Domination template is a domination-style game where players battle to capture objectives in two teams.
New AI Features Added to the Verse API
We’ve added to the AI module in Verse, so you can now take control of a NPC and give them a navigation command, such as:
- Looking at a certain location with the new `focus_interface`.
- Moving to a certain area and staying within it with the new `fort_leashable` interface.
- Navigating to a specific location or waiting on the current location with the `navigatable` interface.
New Verse API for Creative AI Devices
The following devices have new events and functions added to the Verse API: