Fortnite’s Summer Event is coming in hot since being first discovered in the v25.10 update.
The 2023 Summer event, ‘Summer Escape’ is a nice opportunity for players to enjoy a new seasonal event, with new rewards, challenges and content, while Epic Games employees take a Summer break!
Here’s everything you need to know about the Fortnite Summer Escape event.
Fortnite’s Summer Escape Event should begin on the 4th of June and end on the 18th of June.
Epic Games are on break from the 3rd of July until the 17th of July.
These updates range from 1-5GB in size:
- PS4 – 2.1GB
- PS5 – 1.3GB
- Xbox One – 1.5GB
- Xbox Series X – 1.47GB
- PC – 3.11GB
- Switch – 1.9GB
- Android – 2.8GB
- Admire Coral Buddy Plushie (0/1) – 1,000 XP
- Collect Ammo (0/250) – 30,000 XP
- Speak with Byrne about the coastal Location of Rare Coral (0/1) – 30,000 XP
- Take Coral sample to Frenzy Fields and analyze with Research Equipment (0/1) – 30,000 XP
- Investigate Berg Barge for signs of Coral Buddies (0/1) – 30,000 XP
- Hit headshots or eliminate opponents (0/20) – 30,000 XP
- Speak with Turk or Riptide (0/1) – 30,000 XP
- TBC (0/1) – 30,000 XP
- Deal damage to opponents while in water or a boat (0/100) – 30,000 XP
- Collect a Coral Sample at the Secret Island Location (0/1) – 30,000 XP
- Liberate and collect fish from Coolers, Ice Machines or Chests (0/3) – 30,000 XP
- Confront Turk and Riptide about the Ione Coral Buddy (0/2) – 30,000 XP
- Challenge Turk or Riptide to a Duel and defeat them in battle (0/1) – 30,000 XP
- Save Coral Buddies in the cave at Berg Barge (0/5) – 30,000 XP
- Wildguard Relik, Wildguard Relik’s Cloak Gauntlets, and Relik’s MK-Alpha Assault Rifle from v25.10 are now included in tournaments.
The next Fortnite Crew will be added with the v25.11 update.
- Slap Splash
- Sharp Tooth Shotgun
- Explosive Reapter Rifle
- New Augments
- Nia NPC now sells the Explosive Repeater
Here’s what bugs could be fixed in the next update, based on the Fortnite Trello board:
- Crowns are unable to be dropped
- Multiple outfits may appear shiny/glossy
- Cloak Gauntlets unintentionally appear as Mythic rarity
- Players may not be given full weapon damage credit for some Ranked quests
- Players may experience lag when using specific projectile traps
Last year, Fortnite’s event was called ‘14 Days of Summer‘.
In Battle Royale, each day featured:
- A weapon unvaulted for 24 hours only.
- A new LTM to play (check out the full selection of LTMs that will debuting below).
- A daily challenge and free reward.
- New outfits and more in the Item Shop.
In Save the World, you could complete a new quest every day to help Homebase host the hottest summer party around and score some summer freebies in the store.
Complete quests to earn heaps of Summer Tickets; complete all 14 to unlock a new explosive weapon!